Objects at Home

Objects at Home
By: Cameron Wright
Due to the Coronavirus, we are in quarantine and have been forced to use our phones as cameras. Taking a picture with an iPhone is easier, but it does not look as good especially if you have an older model. For the first picture, I decided to throw a paper airplane out of a window and take a picture of it. I use lines and patterns to add to the piece compositionally and in the editor, I cropped and rotated the image to make use of the line on the left and added +50 glamour glow. For the second picture, I took a picture of my keyboard. I tuned the image, adding more contrast. I also added glamour glow and put on grainy film. Finally, I put the vignette style on the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Dancers and Motion

Poetry Photoshoot

Photographer of Influence