Un-Selfie

Un-Selfie
By: Cameron Wright

This image was my inspiration for my self-portrait image. This assignment, we were tasked with finding an image that inspired us and making our own version of that image in a self-portrait style. I set my phone on a timer and then jumped and laid flat in the air. Then, I cropped the image to look like I jumped straight up and that the room was sideways. I also tuned the image, adding brightness and highlights and taking the contrast down slightly.

The selfies are just me making a bunch of different faces and some of them are kinda weird to go along with my portrait. I took them sitting in my chair in my room. I used fotor to make the selfies go in the grid and the portrait go in the center.


This is the original version of the shot in the middle which was taken with a worse phone camera.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Dancers and Motion

Poetry Photoshoot

Photographer of Influence